Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Making of another bag

I know I have already made one before this challenge came about......still have to take a pic of it to show you........but there is no reason why I can't make another. This time I am going to make it a backpack style with a top loop and long straps to go over my arms with a draw string closure and flap that will buckle. I could use a backpack to carry my things to and from work. I walk to work when I can and even tho I have a black leather briefcase with a shoulder strap and is becoming really heavy lately, I think this will be more sporty looking. And then adorn it with my tatting bits. Actually I think I will use the motifs and edgings from other tatters that I have received in exchanges when I used to do a lot of that. No sense in letting them sit idle in a folder and never see daylight! This way they can be shown :)

Thanks Sharon for providing this challenge.

No comments: