Monday, May 21, 2007

Pockets on the inside

Well, I now have two itty-bitty pair of jeans from my daughter. I was thinking about turning them inside out so the pockets would be inside to hold stuff. Also, I found a little denim skirt that would make a nice purse. I'll have to decide.

In the meantime, we had a calamity at MIL's house Friday afternoon. Long story, but a wreck in front of the house ripped the power off of the house which caused a fire. No one was hurt and damage is light compared to other horror stories. However the house is not fit for habitation and we have her, (and her two little dogs), in a motel room right now. I'm fighting with two insurance companies. The lady at fault called her company and told them she hit a mailbox! She clipped a power pole in half and kept on going for about 60 more feet! I don't think she did that going the speed limit! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we try to sort through all of this red tape and get the house fixed. Maybe I can tat while we sit in court! HAHA!!!

No comments: