Sunday, June 24, 2007

Small Beginnings


I started! So far I just have two pieces done. The first one was a bit of pocket lace -- very tentative start. Those aren't beads; they're pin heads. I don't want to fasten anything down until I'm ready with everything. If I decide to change something, it's easier that way. The other piece is really free-form. I don't want to say what it is until I see if it's going to work! It will go on the opposite side of the front of the purse from the lace and will be combined with a whole bunch of little things. I've been saving these little shuttle-end tattlings for months. I probably won't even use them all. The long threads are to attach the pieces to the purse. I'm thinking of using some embroidery stitches to tack it all down. I'm still not certain how well that might work.
Marty

No comments: