Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm finally working on it, but I'm cheating!




When you don't have, or want, a sewing machine, it's difficult to turn a pair of jeans into a tatted bag! So, I bought this messenger bag on sale at Kohl's this Saturday for half price! It's big, but I figure it will hold most anything I need. The front is a flap that opens to reveal lots of pockets and even slots for credit cards!

The top picture with the pre-embroidered flowers on the lower right is the front. The other is the back and part of the side. I haven't sewn any of the tatting down yet. I just have them pinned until I'm sure what I want to do. I just can't wait to start sewing them down, NOT! I would love to just glue them down, but hate to lose some of them that I've worked so hard and long on.

No comments: