Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Small Progress

...but not much, because I changed my mind about what to do. This time it is a firm decision: I sewed the two "theme setters" onto the front pocket openings; the sun and the moon. I'm going to be adding stars to the side with the moon. I'm not certain these are the ones I'm going to use, but am certain they will be colored stars. I decided to use beads, too. I'm a crow -- if it's shiny I want it! Both the sun and moon are made with rows of split rings from DMC size 80 threads.
--Marty

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Marty those pocket edging designs are just gorgeous! I'd love to do that on my jeans I wear! I love the beads with them too.
Melissa

Tattycat said...

I agree with Melissa. They are pretty enought to wear!
Laura

Gina said...

I love the way you've edged the pockets!
:-) Gina

Linda said...

The details on the pocket edges really adds a lot. I love it!