Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tatted Denim bag finished (until I find something else to put on it!)




The first picture is of the front and the second is of the back. Everything is fastened down except the petals of the gerbera daisy. I'm working on that. Securing the tatting was a big job, but I had fun selecting and arranging my little garden. Some of you will recognize the three strips of tatting on the bottom left of the back as the first three attempts at designing my own lace for the wedding hanky. I just had to include them. I am tatting a heart from the May Handy Hands newsletter right now that might end up on here. Also, my MIL just brought me two pair of jeans that would make pretty bags. We'll see!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Very pretty! It's fun to recognize so many patterns!

Tattycat said...

Thanks Gina. I hoped all of you would enjoy picking them out! I sure enjoyed tatting them and I love using my bag. It holds EVERYTHING!