Sunday, December 23, 2007


Ta-Da! Done! This project kept getting carried around and driven around and went all over the US but I never seemed to work on it. I was pushed to finish it up this morning as an additional gift for my 14 year old granddaughter. It's just big enough to hold a few "necessaries" and I can say it's done!

My biggest problem with this was trying to find a way to coordinate bits and pieces of tatting odds and ends. I've tried several layouts and yet, in the end, I just picked up whatever looked okay and went with it. Otherwise, I was going to be tatting new stuff to go with it and I didn't want to do that.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

:-)Gina

9 comments:

Tattycat said...

The pure is adorable Gina. I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!

Nellie said...

Sharon, The bag is adorable! I can even see this as a skirt for a young girl. Happy Holidays!

Teresa said...

Beautiful work!! By any chance do you do video tutorials? hint-hint

Lisa said...

Oh that is just awesome! I haven't tried tatting. Your granddaughter will be thrilled, I'm sure. It's really cool.

Anonymous said...

very beautiful ! I love tatting tooo and i will come back to visit your blog !

http://ancolie.over-blog.net/

Mona van dijk said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog!!..i only realized today..now i am going to have look at yours!

Linda said...

Ooh, I want to do something like this! It is beautiful! I love adding tatting to other items, don't you?

Liyarra said...

This all looks fantastic Gina.
How do you ever get the time??
It gives me some great ideas for those little bits of "fill-in" time tatting!!

Linda said...

I have a jacket I added my tatting to. I love adding tatting to other things, too. This is so cute and colorful!